2009年2月17日 星期二

Who are you? I am Frank.





10 lines introducing myself:

My name is Frank.
I'm 29 years old. I am married.
I work at Harley-Davidson Taipei.
It's a very good job. I learn a lot of things from my coworkers.
My working experiences were all about vehicles.
I was technician for Scooter and Volkswagen. I am now technician and salesperson for Harley-Davidson.
I am passionate and optimistic about life.
I love my job. It’s very interesting.

興趣與生活和工作可以一起對我而言是很好的事
It’s great that my job has to do with my interest and my life.

我希望能夠在哈雷工作並且可以賺到很多錢
I hope I can stay at Harley and make a lot of money.

讓我有機會也可以擁有自己的哈雷機車
I hope that I can also own a Harley.

5 things that you are proud of Harley:

歷史最悠久的機車廠牌
Harley has the longest history in all of motorcycle brandnames.

最能代表美國精神的機車
It best represents the American spirit.

傳統的構造還能在現代獨領風騷
Its traditions still lead the way in the modern days.

獨特的引擎聲浪
It has a unique engine sound.

哈雷不僅只賣機車還賣他的精神和生活
Not only does Harley sell motorcycles, it also sells its spirit and culture.


沒有留言:

張貼留言