2009年2月20日 星期五

We are in the basic class, but we study hard!




Hello,everybody!

1. My name is Tom Tao.
2. I am 48 years old.
3. It has been already 34 years since I am back in Taiwan.
4. I have been married for 15 years.
5. I have a daughter. She is 14 years old.
6. I work at Harley-Davidson.
7. I am the sales manager.
8. I was born in Burma.
9. I like to ride motorcycles.
10. I like spicy food.

1. Harley is not just a motorcycle. It represents itself.
Harley is not just a motorcycle. It represents the American spirit.

2. It is a very famous enterprise that has a history of 105 years.

3. It is a lifelong business.

4. It is a job that makes other people envious.

5. My job catches a lot of people’s attention and respect.

1. Hi my name is Danny.
2. I live in Taipei.
3. I am a sales rep at Harley.
4. I like to ride heavy motorcycles.
5. I like Sichuan food.
6. I want to learn easy English conversation.


1. 哈雷世界知名品牌
Harley is a world-famous brand.

2. 經由工作我可以認識許多企業家
I get to know many entrepreneurs through my job.

3. 哈雷有國際觀
Harley is a brand with global/world/international perspective.

4. 同事都是菁英
All my colleagues are elites.

5. 公司提供英語教學
The company offers English lessons.


1.My name is Ketty.
2. I am forty – one years old and I live in Taipei.
3. I have been married for fourteen years.
4. I have two children, a girl and a boy.
5. I like riding the bicycle and mountain climbing.
6. I work at Harley.
7. I ride the motorcycle to go to work.
8. I like eating Thai food.
9. I am studying English.
10. After I learn English I hope to travel.

1. 每一輛哈雷機車都是獨一無二。
No two Harleys are the same. (Every Harley is unique.)

2. 哈雷的精神就是同袍感情﹐大家聚在一起﹐有樂共享。
Harley’s work team spirit is like a family. Everybody gets together and has fun.

3. 哈雷是現代機車工業領導者,也是全球機車風尚的代表。
Harley is the leader of the modern motorcycle industry. It is also the icon of all motorcycles in the world.


I am Ricky Lai.
I was born in Taipei.
Iam 20 years old.
I work at Harley.
I'm humorous.
I live in Taipei.
I like Harley-Davidson.
I like to ride heavy motorcycles.
I take every challenge with a positive attitude.
I want to learn French and live in France.

哈雷雖然傳統,但它是美國記號
Even though Harley has a long history, it is an American icon.
哈雷讓我在男人的夢想中生活
Harley lets me live in the dream of every man.
哈雷讓我覺得它不只是台機車還是件藝術品
Harley is not only a motorcycle, it is also a piece of art.
所有的哈雷都可以有每個車主的風格
Every Harley has the personality of the owner.
維修哈雷是我目前最感到驕傲的事
Repairing Harleys is the thing that I am most proud of right now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言