2009年2月24日 星期二

Power Talk: 全球經濟危機 Global economic crisis




【Short Essay】 Cheap haircuts prove hit in tough financial times

Shops that offer $100 haircuts are seeing a sharp increase(劇烈的成長) in business, as more people try to cut back on spending during difficult economic times.

With Taiwan caught up in the global financial crisis, personal grooming(修飾) is one of the expenses that is being trimmed(調整).

In Taichung City, there is a $100 haircut shop in almost every hyper mart(大賣場). They offer haircut-only service that does not include shampoo.

This type of service has not only retained(保留) its usual clientele(常客), but is also attracting many first-time customers.

Facing fierce competition from these $100 haircut shops, many hair salons have jumped on the bandwagon(跳漲潮流) and are now offering $100 haircuts in a bid to retain their customers.

步驟一. 自我介紹並根據以下問題自由發表意見(10分鐘)
OPENING QUESTION:

When was the last time you were caught in a crisis? What kind of crisis was it? What happened?

步驟二. 主題文章研習
2-1. 聽力發音訓練: 一起大聲朗讀或輪流朗讀句子(5分鐘)
2-2. 問答訓練: 盡量用完整句型回答(15分鐘)

【Psalm(詩篇)39:5-7】

You have made my days a mere(只不過是) handbreadth(一手之寬); the span(片刻) of my years is as nothing before you. Each man’s life is but a breath(一瞬間). Man is mere phantom(幻影) as he goes to and fro(往返,來回): He bustles about(奔忙), but only in vain(虛幻的); he heaps up(一堆) wealth, not knowing who will get it. "But now, Lord, what do I look for?" My hope is in you.

1. What are our days like to God?

2. What is the span of our years like to God?

3. What is each man’s life like to God?

4. Why is man mere phantom as he goes to and fro?

步驟三. 問題討論, 訓練表達(10分鐘) DISCUSSION QUESTIONS:

1. According to the scriptures, what is God trying to tell us?

2. Why is God telling us these things?

3. What does "my hope is in you” mean to you? Explain.

我一定要學會的第一句話:

中文 : _______________________________________________________

英文 : _______________________________________________________


Song to sing(歌曲教唱):

Let Me Let Go

by Faith Hill


I thought it was over, baby

We said our goodbyes

But I can’t go a day without your face

Going through my mind

In fact, not a single minute

Passes without you in it

Your voice, your touch, memories of your love

Are with me all of the time

Let me let go, babyLet me let go

If this is for the best

Why are you still in my heart

Are you still in my soul

Let me let go

I talked to you the other day

Looks like you made your escape(你逃走)

You put us behind, no matter how I try

I can’t do the same

Let me let go, babyLet me let go


It just isn’t right

I’ve been two thousand miles

Down a dead-end road

Let me let go

The lights of this strange city are shining

But they don’t hold no fascination(迷戀) for me

I try to find the bright side, baby

But everywhere I look

Everywhere I turn

You’re all I see

Let me, let me let go, baby, won’t you

Let me let goIt just isn’t right

I’ve been two thousand miles

Down a dead-end road

Oh, let me let go, darling, won’t you

I just gotta knowIf this is for the best

Why are you still in my heart

Yeah, you’re still in my soul, let me let go

Let me let go, let me let go

沒有留言:

張貼留言