2009年2月19日 星期四

Who are they? His name is Ryan. My name is Peter.


Hello, I’m Ryan.
I studied vehicle engineering in college.
So, I worked in related industry after I graduated.
It’s been almost 18 months since I started working at Harley Davidson.
I am having a wonderful time and learning a lot at Harley Davidson.
I’m so easy to get along with.
And I love to fish for shrimp, play basketball, and sing.
Maybe we could hang out together some day.
I hope I could study more to strengthen my English skills.
Of course I would grab the chance if the company can give me more opportunities.

1. 哈雷是重機的代名詞
Harley is the representation of heavy motorcycles.
2. 哈雷的商品非常的多樣化
Harley’s merchandise are varied.
3. 哈雷悠久的歷史
Harley has a long history.
4. 哈雷的商品能深入生活當中
Harley’s merchandise is all a part of people’s lives.
5. 可以讓每位車主擁有很個人化的重機
Each Harley is unique to each owner.

I am Peter. I live in Taipei.
I studied transport management at Tamkang University.
My interest is travelling, mountain climbing and riding bikes.
I like all kinds of sports that you can do in nature.
I am a positive,disciplined, and responsible person.
My job is Parts and Warehouse Officer at Harley-Davidson.
My work is ordering,checking, arranging parts and selling accessories.
Now I live with my parents.
I must work hard and earn a lot of money to get my own house.
I hope that I could give my family a good life.


沒有留言:

張貼留言