2009年2月18日 星期三

What's your name? My name is Johnny.





My name is Johnny Liu. I’m 28 years old. I work at Harley Davidson now and I am in charge of General Merchandise.

I enjoy my job because I am fond of anything about fashion and I love to observe how people dress.

Moreover, I also enjoy hearing customers praise how good looking our clothes are. After joining the H-D team, I have gradually grown to love this brand. and riding process that I can integrate my body with Harley together and enjoy special engine sound on the road.

For me, Working at H-D is a proud and valuable experience. I will value this time at H-D.

If I were to introduce the features of Harley to my friends or customers, I will say that there are no other motorbikes that can compare to Harley because they are different basically. Please do not ask me about Harley’s horsepower. Harley is not created for racing. You will enjoy its high torgue (do you mean “torque”?) and low RPM. You always can use third or fourth gear to ride on mountain roads or city streets and listen to its special engine sound, which is like horsesteps.

H-D’s own special riding position allows the rider to enjoy the feeling of stepping on wind.

Low seats are more suitable for Asian people. Hence, when you ride on the road, you will feel more confident and comfortable.

Harley is an art not a motorcycle. There are no two H-Ds that are the same in the world. You can also see that the premium chorme (chrome?) quality of Harley is quite different from other motorcycles.

H-D can be a represent of US that is historic and over 105 years (H-D represents US history for over 105 years now). It is not only a motorcycle, but there are many stories that come with it. and topical subject; Hence ,H-D is more interesting than any other brand of motorcycle .


沒有留言:

張貼留言